Schizofórum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dole

How are you today?

Strana 1 z 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

How are you today? Empty How are you today?

Odoslať  Matej Ut 4 apríl 2017 - 22:29

Hello folks. Smile

Our friend Historik inspired me to create this English section. Here, we may express our thoughts and share our fates in English. It would be maybe useful for us to get better if trying and learning this language.

How am I doing today? Quite good this evening, I was sleeping for 2 hours and now I expect to go on sleeping in a few moments. Smile

If you spot my English to be bad, feel free to correct me, please. it is perfect

Thank you, Historik, for the topic. I wish you all a nice day and great moods in your mind. Embarassed

Matej
Mathew
Sun 1

How are you today? Health10 https://schizo.sk
Matej
Matej
Okoloidúci
Okoloidúci

Počet príspevkov : 5043
Reputácia Reputácia : 938
Dátum registrácie : 18.09.2009
Vek : 38
Bydlisko Bydlisko : západné Slovensko

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza: F21, F60.1
Súčasná medikácia Súčasná medikácia: Parnido (3 mg), Sertralin Actavis (50 mg), Orfiril Long (900 mg)

https://schizo.sk
hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

How are you today? Empty Re: How are you today?

Odoslať  historik St 5 apríl 2017 - 9:04

Hello, dear friends! Very Happy

Thank, you, Matej, for realisation of my idea! I hope, we will spend here a nice time. Don´t be afraid, if you are not sure, how to write correctly english. We will learn it together. Good luck for all of us! Wink

historik
historik
historik
Strieborný pokročilý člen

Počet príspevkov : 360
Reputácia Reputácia : 78
Dátum registrácie : 18.04.2013

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:
Súčasná medikácia Súčasná medikácia:

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  veronicka St 5 apríl 2017 - 12:46

hi guys, that´s great idea to improve our english skills, i´m really excited with this part of our forum.. i don´t use english for many years ago, i can say that last i have been used it at school... during my secondary grammar school i used to go at State language school where i learned english for 2 years... i forgot write and speak in english pretty good, but i can still understand it on a quite good level...
what i have new? i bought a  little cute birdy a month ago, so nowdays i´m petting it with love and patience learn it to talk to me.. i start to learn it its name, but my birdy still look at me like i´m an alien and scream to me without no human word... hope it will learn some phrases soon and make me feel happy Smile i have a big joy with it Smile
it is enough for my english introduction, i promise that i will try to post my messages as soon as it is possible, have a nice day Smile yours veronicka
veronicka
Mierne pokročilý člen
Mierne pokročilý člen

Počet príspevkov : 154
Reputácia Reputácia : 30
Dátum registrácie : 30.05.2013

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  dzuli08 St 5 apríl 2017 - 16:38

Hi dear friends,
I really appreciate this idea developed in Historik´s mind. As an English teacher I like to express my ideas in this language very much. Athough I teach English, there is still something to improve because noone is perfect. As you know life is all about learning. and how was my day? I have to say that it went quite well...I returned to work after a longer time and it was OK. nothing has changed, no news. Children the same, the same problems with paying attention. I am really looking forward to Easter holiday ...I have noticed that my day routine, particularly sleeping hours slightly changed. I think it is due to the time shift or is it "spring tiredness" ? I sleep more than I used to which is also good because I am not awake too early but I wake up only at the alarm ringing. Maybe that illness made me to sleep more but I have to admit that in the morning I am lazier to wake up. But you know, when a work is a must, I have to get out of bed.
I feel really happy that spring has finally come and the nature is awakening. I love all those flowers blooming and the birds singing....but I hope it won´t rain much in April. Today the weather was April-like. It rained, then stopped but as I was walking on the road (through the heaviest rain) one very "careful" driver splashed me completely ...I was very angry and I was swearing on the way to my grandma´s house.
I would like to take up some exercise, that means to start swimming and doing some workout or aerobics. My physical condition is not how I want it to be like. Another thing which is quite critical, is that I smoke a lot. I should smoke a lot less. I am not so strong to give up smoking completely but maybe I could smoke less amount of cigarettes.
That is all about me ...thanks for reading it.
Have a nice rest of a day and Good luck to you all ! it is perfect
dzuli08
dzuli08
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Počet príspevkov : 540
Reputácia Reputácia : 446
Dátum registrácie : 25.04.2016
Vek : 36

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  Matej Št 6 apríl 2017 - 20:20

Hello folks. it is perfect

Today I'm going to try express my ideas briefly when posting here in English, because I feel I don't handle enough vocabulary. But I hope it could be better in near future if I tried posting more and more. Regarding this, I will be groaning for this topic to become read by everyone of us often and regularly. Smile

Today, I feel ok. My feelings are quite simple, they mainly grow out of strong expectations to get my diploma paper (so-called graduation thesis) made. Sucessfully and in-time. It is the most difficult project I have ever undertaken. During my long, very long studying, I was always thinking, my diploma paper (or bachelor thesis, too) would be easy. And just learning for exams would be difficult. Nowadays everything has changed and the situation has chopped around completely. The paper is a real problem right now. scared

Besides this information, my day has been good. Yes, there was some mood swinging. But probably nothing serious that I shall be afraid of. I just feel bad about my chief, because she had to listen to my "tattle talk" when being in high mood. She has to think I am really moody, one-time too chatty like a gossipy old woman, another time too silent like Lot's wife. Smile She must be very tolerant and patient. Embarassed Smile

Thanks for listening. I wish you all the best, my friends. Smile Enjoy your days. Super!

Best regards
Matej-Mathew
Ďakujem

Matej
Matej
Okoloidúci
Okoloidúci

Zdravotný stav
Súčasná medikácia Súčasná medikácia: Parnido (3 mg), Sertralin Actavis (50 mg), Orfiril Long (900 mg)

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  historik Št 6 apríl 2017 - 20:46

Hi, Matej!

A very nice post! Wink
historik
historik

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  Matej Pi 7 apríl 2017 - 19:35

Thank you, Historik, for your compliment. Smile

Today I have spent a very happy day. My psychiatrist gave me a form that confirms my mental reasons to be responsible for being in my diploma paper late. It means I may ask the College for official put-off of my thesis delivering. That's great! jumping It's probable I will sit for the state exams in August or sometimes in the summer. it is perfect

Besides these great news, the day's been good. The work-time passed routinely, nay comfortably. I am going to use the weekend-time for my job on Saturday and for learning on Sunday. Yes, I know that I am not paid for my working on Saturday, but I'm groaning for getting lots of things done before a new week begins - with its own new tasks, of course. The motivation for this behaviour is based on the fact that I like the job personally somehow. And I'd like to celebrate these delightful feelings and also the fact that my doctor has made me able to delay my paper. jumping This fact must be celebrated by something that generates some kind of pleasure, indeed. Yes

Thank you, dear folks, for listening. I wish you a nice weekend, relax and enjoy your leisure time. Smile

Matej-Mathew
Huge smiley

Matej
Matej
Okoloidúci
Okoloidúci

Zdravotný stav

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  dzuli08 So 8 apríl 2017 - 12:05

Hi everyone,
first thing I have to say is that I am somehow unable to describe my feelings right now. All I know is that almost everyday I feel really exhausted and my bed appears as my best friend. I have no idea why is it that way because it is not a long time ago that I had a lot of energy and was full of new ideas and bursting with creativity. I am quite sad about this situation, because I have to force myself into many things particularly into preparation for work. I think that I am not lazy but I only miss something....and may I say it is interest? I really do not now what is happening right now with me. But one thing I crave for is not to end up like someone lying in bed all the time without any effort to do something. This is for me the worst scenario. I must be more active and do something against this tiredness.....
I hope your days are better and good luck to everyone

With love,
Dzuli
dzuli08
dzuli08
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Počet príspevkov : 540
Reputácia Reputácia : 446
Dátum registrácie : 25.04.2016
Vek : 36

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  historik Št 13 apríl 2017 - 16:19

I wish a good luck to you also, dear Dzuli. And less of tiredness! Wink

historik
historik
historik

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  Matej So 13 máj 2017 - 17:52

Norik Papalard napísal:You all are very good at English. Today is a fine day, because I  have discovered this forum!  Very Happy See you later.

Hello Norik Papalard. I wish you a happy birthday, that you were celebrating yesterday! Great health, great mood and very good time! giving a hug

Matej
Matej
Okoloidúci
Okoloidúci

Zdravotný stav

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  historik Po 15 máj 2017 - 11:31

Happy Birthday, Norik! Great party I wish you all the best!
historik
historik

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza:

hug0
sorry0

Návrat hore Goto down

• Zaslať odpoveď

Odoslať  historik So 15 júl 2017 - 22:23

I wish you a good luck, Norik! Very Happy

historik
historik
historik

Zdravotný stav
Diagnóza Diagnóza: